If you’re new to NinjaTrader 8 or trading in general, you may have found that placing orders is one of the most difficult aspects. So, what’s a solution? Practicing NinjaTrader first and foremost. Then take a look at ATM Strategies as discussed in the video below.
Also, the video also shares a recap of recent Trade Scalper signals as they occurred that afternoon the day this presentation was recorded.
Placing orders the regular way can be stressful because:
- Multiple clicks are necessary
- Many order buttons close to one another – don’t click the wrong one in the heat of the moment!
- When trading, you’re always operating with respect to quick and/or proper timing
- Real-time price movement can “get away from you” while you’re fumbling around with order placement
- Personal finances are on the line (can be stressful)
- Overall desire to do the right thing at the given moment
>> Get the Trade Scalper <<
Fortunately, NinjaTrader 8 has an ATM Strategy feature where you can preconfigure a profit target and stop loss in advance. Then when it comes time to place a trade, you simply select the most appropriate ATM Strategy for the current market conditions. The profit target and stop loss will appear on the chart providing you also have Chart Trader enabled. Chart Trader (Hidden) is most suitable if you prefer the SuperDOM over the Chart Trader panel AND desire the profit target and stop loss lines on the chart.
We aim to make things easy and assist you to develop a stable, reliable approach to trading futures. The best way to learn everything we have to offer is to enroll in our 8-Week Mentorship Program. There, you will receive and learn 10+ methods. Yes, the Trade Scalper is included. There’s a full curriculum. Use the Mentorship link above to learn more.