Use the Roadmap to Guide Your Trading
Entry Signals and Zone Lines Provide Consistent Guidance...
Do you drive using a GPS? Then why not guide your trading using a Roadmap?
The Roadmap is the leading trading method offered in our big DayTradeToWin Accelerated Mentorship+ Program, but now you can access it as a stand alone system!
As a complete system, the Roadmap gives you specific entries as a standalone system or to complement your existing approach to filter out trades.
Yes, our Roadmap software will clearly guide you throughout your trading day via:
- Roadmap Long and Short entry signals clearly appear on the chart, pointing out big potential moves before they occur.
- Multiple Zone lines (A, B, C, and D). The Zone lines tell you a potential reversal may occur, OR, if a Zone line is penetrated, price may continue in the same direction as a breakout.
- Avoid areas of manipulation. Knowing when to trade — and when to stay out — are both important.
Use the Roadmap in multiple ways:
- Objective and straightforward approach: follow the entry signals to find opportunities. On average, expect multiple signals throughout the day for the E-mini /Micro MES. These signals will have you going for multiple points based on current, adaptable market conditions (not fixed, outdated values).
- Throughout the day, filter and confirm your other signals and strategies using the Shaded Zones and signals. Do your other trading methods agree or disagree with the Roadmap? Only take trades that agree. Use the Roadmap as your primary indicator.
- Improve your profit target and stop loss placement by using the guidance from the Zone lines. (With trading, successful risk management is everything.) The Roadmap provides for a more creative and price-based approach to risk management. For example, position your profit target before the nearest Zone. Exit the position with a winner before the anticipated reversal!
See For Yourself — 6 Consecutive Full Days of Signals
The above charts showing six full trading days in a row. So, we hope you get a sense of how powerful the Roadmap can be for guiding your trading! We have circled the signals so you can see them better. As shown, the main entry signals use up and down arrows. Again, the Zone lines are like boundary points where a reversal is expected to occur, and if not, a continuation where another opportunity may exist. Remember that these Zone lines can also help confirm and filter your other trading methods The Roadmap software is included with Mentorship or purchased separately.
6-Month License – $697
Yearly License – $997
- Includes Roadmap signal software
- Includes online training video
- Includes a live training class
- *Bonus ABC signal software
- *Bonus "How to Trail a Stop" video
- Day trading goal: 5+ points daily
- Works w/ E-mini S&P and other markets
- Works w/ multiple chart types
- Compatible with NinjaTrader 8
- Incl. free updates and email support
- Free remote installation available
Upgrade to Accelerated Mentorship+ and get access to all our software, including the Roadmap. Check your spam/ junk folder after purchase.
The Roadmap software's signal, arrow, and zone colors are fully customizable. Signal and Zone text sizes are also adjustable. In addition, you can configure a sound to play when a signal appears. If you want even more examples, we have videos further down the page.
The Roadmap software is specifically formulated for the E-mini S&P 500 (ES) and Micro ES (MES), but can be used with other markets. Typically, a 1-Minute or 5-Minute chart is used. The software plugs into NinjaTrader 8 as an indicator. The included training video will have you up and running in no time.
How was the Roadmap created?
Many years ago, a privileged group of professional day traders used a powerful price action pattern. They knew exactly how the markets were secretly manipulated using specific price patterns and values. Yes, I was one of those traders who was trusted with that information. However, the world has changed and trading along with it. As a result, I developed the Roadmap software based on those secret manipulation price patterns. Now, I am proud to share access to the powerful Roadmap method with you...so you can find success as well!
These hidden patterns are coded directly into the Roadmap software. The software recognizes this price action pattern and provides signals and Zone lines accordingly. All you have to do is know what to do when the signals and lines appear. That is the most important part. And I am confident the training that you'll receive will teach you exactly what to do every step of the way...
Are you ready to have a map for trading every day?
*As a special bonus for NinjaTrader users, we are giving you the ABC software for NinjaTrader, which will provide automatic entry signals according to the ABC Method. (If you need assistance getting NinjaTrader downloaded or help with live data, please let us know.) *Your second bonus is the "How to Trail a Stop" video. It's a fact that traders can take larger profits during trending and fast markets. Trailing stops help you manage risk and adapt your approach.
How much does this all cost? The annual license comes out to less than $84 a month. The Lifetime license is an even better deal!
We will help you get set up with everything you need including the NinjaTrader 8 trading platform and real-time practice market data. You'll be able to practice with real-time market data. You'll be able to spot the Roadmap trades and trade them according to the rules. We provide a complete practice environment at no cost.
What is the E-mini S&P? This market is similar to the big S&P you've probably seen on the news, only this is the "mini" version that's more affordable to traders like you. The E-mini provides many great opportunities, and it's possible to make money by both buying and selling the market. Of course, there's also plenty of opportunity to lose money, so only trade with money reserved for high risk investments.
Recent Roadmap Trading Videos
Terms and Conditions
By visiting this site, purchasing or using products offered by Day Trade To Win, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. All sales are considered final due to the nature of software licenses, digital downloads, live instruction and proprietary methods taught. No refunds. Day Trade To Win has the right to refuse any customer for any reason. Remote support is available for up to one year from the date of purchase. Additional fees may apply for further remote support. All instruction, signals and advice supplied by Day Trade To Win representatives or software is to be used at your own risk. Day trading is inherently risky, as it involves unlimited profit and loss. Day Trade To Win cannot be held accountable for any loss or other financial damages. Course material may not be resold, transferred, duplicated, copied or shared in any way (digitally or physically). Such sharing is subject to criminal penalties and terminates all licenses you hold with Day Trade To Win. Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions also concedes agreement to the U.S. Government Required Disclaimer and CFTC Rule 4.41 listed below.