Take Advantage of 2011 Prices!
• All Day Trade to Win courses and software (with lifetime licenses) are taught, included, recorded live and receive full support
• Classes will be held twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. US/Eastern
• Each student receives a private login to access recorded training sessions for reference.
Registration is first-come, first-served.
Seating is limited – early registration guarantees your seat.
>> RESERVE YOUR SEAT HERE <<
• 8 weeks of live, personal training taught and recorded by John Paul
• The Roadmap Trade
• Power Price Action (Blueprint) Method
• Atlas Line Trading Software (2 lifetime licenses)
• At the Open (ATO) Course
• ATO Trading Software (two lifetime licenses)
• Trade Scalper Course w/ entry software
• Price Action Scalping Course w/ Scalp Level software
• Floor Traders Secrets Method (X-5 Trade)
• Filtering Trades, Trading the News, ABC Pattern and much more
• Continued support and video recording access after program completion
Individual, one-on-one lessons are also available. For more information, please call 888-607-0008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes – all lessons are recorded and uploaded to your private account for you to watch at any time. Also the support staff helps install all software and courses on your computers via remote login if needed. If you have questions you may also email John Paul directly after watching the recorded session. You may also email email@example.com at anytime for faster response to your questions.
I am interested in your Group Mentorship Lessons, but have conflict with Tues-Thursday time slot of 4-5:30 eastern…are the lessons recorded so that they can be accessed later in the day?
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post. You make some very informative points. Keep up the great work!
Hi Daytradetowin – I am very interested in joining your Mentorship sessions for day trading coaching. I am only concerned with the time scheduling as I am in Europe. Please email me your time slots, thanks dearly.