We Respect Your Privacy
Every computer connected to the Internet is assigned an IP address. Upon connecting to Day Trade to Win servers, your IP address may be logged. We may use your IP address to restrict access to our website, products or services. An IP address does not provide us with personal information.
Other information collected by our servers may include:
• Information collected by Google Analytics
• The IP address or URL of the website that referred you to our website
• The web page that was used to link to us or make mention of our products or services
• Search terms provided to a search engine that lead you to visiting our website
• General browser and operating system information, including browser type and operating system type
The data described above is collected and used of thousands of other web servers across the Internet. Such data does not provide us with any information to identify you as an individual. Cookies may also be created on your computer that save information you have already provided to us.
We do our best to moderate blog comments. However, we cannot immediately control posts created by public blog users. Refrain from posting personal information on the blog, as your post may be publicly visible.
Our websites may contain forms that are voluntary to fill out. These forms only provide us with the information you specify. We work with third-party marketers. There is a chance your email address will be shared with these third parties.
We maintain compliance with the CAN-SPAM act. All of our emails adhere to these standards. You may opt out of receiving emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have a privacy concern.
Last revised: June, 2012