Many traders were in attendance to learn how to decipher price action trends in 2017. There’s a lot for you to learn in this half-hour webinar. Here’s what John Paul covered:
• Why we prefer to use 5-min charts
• How to use a daily chart for a larger outlook of 2017
• What the January Effect is and how to identify it
• How to find January Effect trades and filter them
• Using the ATR (Average True Range) to assess current conditions
• How the Fibonacci retracement tool can be used to find trades
• Predictions for the coming days and months
• How to identify trending days and cycles
• How to handle summer trading conditions
Remember, even with solid historical evidence, no prediction or signal can truly indicate what will occur. Trading always has a significant financial risk. Be sure to check with a licensed broker and finance expert before considering a trading career or hobby.
Improve your trading with John Paul on a weekly basis. Group Mentorship provides live training twice a week. The Individual Mentorship program can be scheduled to your availability, with even more lessons each week. He’ll cover every single strategy. All courses and software are included. Click here to read more about this eight-week trading school.