In this new video, you’ll see two trades: one based on an Atlas Line Pullback (P) short signal and the other based on a Roadmap short signal. John Paul details his thought process behind why he takes each trade and how they’re managed.
These two trades provide an excellent opportunity to discuss various trade/risk/reward management techniques.
Can you confidently describe why you take each trade? Do you have a good reason or are you trading by guessing or instinct? Do you know how to filter out potential overbought or oversold conditions?
In this video, we also discuss:
- How to use Atlas Line pivotal stops
- How to wait for a better price
- Regular market orders, MIT, importance of getting filled
- Why Roadmap signals appear where they do
- Why a better entry price is better than adjusting the stop loss