Click the images for larger charts
Take a look at the above charts from today, February 14, 2014, and you’ll notice some very good long and short trades on the ES (E-mini S&P 500) and the 6E (Euro FX). Let’s be clear – what you’re looking at his the Trade Scalper software that comes with the Trade Scalper course. The Trade Scalper software is programmed for NinjaTrader only. Don’t have NinjaTrader or want to use NinjaTrader alongside your main platform? We can provide you with a demo copy of NinjaTrader and a live (demo) data feed for you to use. Don’t want to use NinjaTrader? Don’t worry – you don’t even have to use the Trade Scalper software because you are fully taught the method in the 100 page course plus the free, live training with John Paul. That’s right – you can trade independently of any indicator-type software because the rules are price action based. The live training will occur early next week, so it’s a good idea to purchase now and study up before the live training.
A couple points about what makes the Trade Scalper different from our other methods:
• It uses 1-min charts (short time frame) compared to the 5-min charts the Atlas Line and other strategies use.
• Since it’s a scalping method, you’re looking to get in and out quickly. Less time waiting for trades to occur. More opportunities.
• Tight profit targets and stop loss. Are the markets suddenly slowing down too much for your primary trading method? The Trade Scalper needs less market activity.
• You can trade it almost 24 hours a day.
• Trade nearly any future or currency market.
With purchase, you also get the bonus Floor Trader Secrets Manual. This strategy, also called the X-5, is effective on 5-min E-mini charts. It’s a digital course and you can fully trade it without any software.