Today the first three trades using the AutoPilot automatic trading system held up as the market sold off. Starting at 10:15 ET – NY time is a good idea because it avoids Economic reports and news events. We turned the system on using a 1000 Tick chart using 1 E-mini S&P Contract.
All trades are executed by the AutoPilot System using one E-mini SP futures contract. DayTradeToWin offers the AutoPilot trading strategy on a monthly or lifetime license.
- ⚡ https://daytradetowin.com/blog/4-hours-all-trades-algo-trading-autopilot/
- ⚡ https://daytradetowin.com/blog/autopilot-trading-system-v2-0-trailing-stops/
- ⚡ https://daytradetowin.com/blog/break-even-autopilot-trade-management/
- ⚡ https://daytradetowin.com/blog/autopilot-system-live-1000-test-make-or-break-all-trades-automatically-placed-by-the-algo-trader/
- ⚡ https://daytradetowin.com/blog/all-trades-1-hour-autopilot-test-entries-targets-stops-placed-automatically/
AutoPilot Trading System
AutoPilot trades occur during specific periods of the day. Really, this is ideal. Yes, we have narrowed down specific time frames that work best throughout the day. This helps limit the exposure of your trading account.