Here is John Paul’s analysis of what may be in the works for the remainder of 2022. We’re halfway through the year, so it’s wise to take a look at where we’ve been and what could happen.
Let’s take a look at a monthly chart going two years back. A monthly chart shows big moves. Who takes trades this big over that much time? Swing traders. Do we have a trading method that works for swing trading? Yes, and it’s called the Blueprint. That’s why John Paul is showing you the Blueprint signals.
Important notes from the video:
• 150 days for a 1125-point drop
• 450 days for a 1125-point rally
• Therefore, drop = fast; rally = slow, in comparison
• Markets tend to fall faster than they rise (important to keep in mind for swing trading).
• Prediction #1: now to December, into 2023, don’t expect a straight down move. Expect chop on the way down to a key price point of 2500 to 2600.
• Prediction #2: toward the end of 2023, expect a huge move up, “the best opportunity you have seen to buy the market in 10 years, at least.” How do you trade this expected move? Look for a 50% retracement.
• Typically, election years (i.e., 2024) are up years
• This forecast also matches what big money managers are saying.
Want to learn more about trading? See our courses and software page.
Remember, predictions are not guarantees. Analysis and historical insight is just that—many things could happen in the future.
Wishing you the best!