Click here to find out more about the courses mentioned in the presentation.
John Paul conducted a presentation for NinjaTrader, in which he covered his price action approach to the markets, what to expect in 2014, and how to improve your results.
Some of the topics discussed:
• Best time of the day to trade – why the first 2.5 hours are usually the best
• Why manipulation occurs – handling overbought or oversold markets and “testing” previous prices
• Why your trading methods should work with trending and non-trending days
• Why you should be using the ATR and what it can tell you about the market
• Where you should go to find about news events that can impact the markets
• How to plan for trending or whipsaw days on the E-mini S&P 500
• A peak at the Trade Scalper software for NinjaTrader (you fully learn this method in the Trade Scalper course, so the software is not required)
• Where John Paul expects the market to reach later this year