Part 2 of the recording will be posted soon
Did you catch the two Trade Scalper trades this morning? John Paul took these real-time trades – watch the video. The first trade was worth three ticks. You can see the Atlas Line, Trade Scalper, and ATO signals live as they appeared on the chart. A large number of traders were in attendance. Later in the presentation, the Atlas Line began to plot with a signal to go long (buy the market).
• The first 5-10 minutes of the start of the session, expect high volatility and whipsaws.
On Fridays, it’s common to encounter slower activity and manipulation. Buyers and sellers flip-flop.
• The E-mini (ES), Nasdaq (NQ), and Russell (TF) have similar movement. When scalping, the Dow (YM) is about $5 per tick, so that does not leave much after commissions.
• Summer trading – no need to trade 24 hours a day. Overnight and last hour are traditionally less active. Stay out of the market when conditions are not ideal. Saving money / avoid risk is just as important as winning.
• When beginning trading, spend time practicing. When using real money, despite your wealth, begin with one contract and move up slowly from there.
• What happens when your target is hit and you’re not filled? Price usually has to penetrate to fill your order. It’s better to not take a loss. Get out with a smaller profit instead.
• Problems when trading many contracts – partial fills occur when using limit orders. Market orders help avoid this problem. Getting 10 to 15 contracts filled on a limit order is not too difficult, but above 20 can be challenging.
• The videos page is now updated with over 300 videos, going all the way back to 2009. The methods mostly have not changed. Very few in this industry can claim the same.
• Are you serious about becoming the best trader possible? April 11, 2017 is the next Mentorship class. Two months, twice a week where you receive all our courses and software for a reduced price. Learn everything we have to offer. Click here for details.