Here’s a live webinar conducted and recorded by John Paul on March 1, 2017. Many traders wanted to see the signals that were generated during the morning. Skip to 45:50 to take a peak at the Atlas Line signal. Within a couple minutes, you can see the many good Trade Scalper trades. The signals that appear on his chart today are the same as the ones that would appear on your chart. To purchase either system, head on over to our courses page.
Topics discussed in this webinar:
• Candlesticks vs. other types of charts
• Trends – how common indicators fail to catch the big moves in time, trend lifespans
• News events – countries to look for, high vs. medium vs. low impact events, free news indicator and calendar, gauging market reaction, timing your entry, rules for finding entry (two consecutive candle rule)
• ABC – identifying trends, breaking the day into three sections, finding highs and lows of each, rules for placing an ABC trade
• Slow markets – how to identify them and avoiding choppy conditions
• Atlas Line – current live/daily signals (good long trade)
• Trade Scalper – current live/daily signals (multiple good long trades)
To get both the Trade Scalper and Atlas Line as well as all of our other courses and software in one complete package, join our next Group Mentorship class. The next eight-week training program begins March 14, 2017. Click here for details.