Interested in forex (fx) trading? Recently, we announced the ATO 2 would be coming to MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4. Here’s a video with more information. Take a look at the short entry signal that appeared today for the EURUSD currency pair. This signal occurred soon after the London open.
Next week, we will begin supporting MetaTrader users. For about 10 years, we’ve focused exclusively on NinjaTrader. NinjaTrader is an excellent platform that we will continue to support. It’s also good that we branch out and support other popular platforms. MetaTrader is one of the most popular platforms for currency trading. For some time, we’ve received requests to support MetaTrader.
ATO 2 Details
• The ATO 2 (At the Open 2) method focuses on finding trading opportunities within the first or so after market open.
• Signal(s) usually appears within minutes after the open
• Profit target and stop loss are based on current market conditions, using “realistic” rules
• You fully learn the strategy, so you understand why the indicator signal is saying to go long or short
• Compatible with forex opens for New York, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, and Sydney
• Uses a 5 Minute chart (“M5” in MetaTrader)
• No need to hold a trade longer than 20 min. The idea is to relax and enjoy the day after trading.
• Know when to trade and when to stay out to potentially mitigate some risk
• Easy to learn rules for entry and exit (systematic)
• Live training is included