3 FREE Trading Videos & Newsletter – Sign Up Today!
*Check your spam or junk folder if the email does not arrive within 15 min.

Educational Day Trading Videos

Latest Trading Videos

Live Webinar – Slow Markets, Part 2

August 26, 2016
Another way to handle slow markets is scalp trading. With scalping, you're looking for a two to three tick profit target. Front-running is another strategy. With front-running, you're moving your target a tick or pip ahead of the goal to increase the chance of being filled. Markets love to test where they've previously been. When markets test previous values, you have a better chance of getting filled at the front-running value. MIT orders also work.

Live Webinar – Slow Markets, Part 1

August 25, 2016
Using a daily chart, you can see multiple days in a row that show little activity followed by big jumps in price. Generally speaking, there is a greater chance for choppy days when the previous day is also choppy. This has been the case lately. How can you tackle slow markets? John Paul shows how the ATO (At the Open) can provide a direction soon after the market opens. The Chase the Trade follow-up provides additional entries. ATO is taught in Mentorship.

Live Webinar – Price Action 101, Part 2

August 21, 2016
Do you know how to identify trending vs. whipsaw days? About 85% of the time, the market chops back and forth. The other 15% of time, the market trends. How can you take advantage of these market cycles? John Paul explains how to handle cycles, news events, and the ABC method in this video. The ABC strategy is based on breakout areas when price surpasses highs or lows of the previous section. Be sure to watch the full recording for special details.

Live Webinar – Price Action 101, Part 1

August 20, 2016
In this live webinar recording, John Paul shares Atlas Line and Trade Scalper trades, discusses the ATR (Average True Range), the ABC method, how to identify trending days, and much more. The room was filled to capacity. The first portion shows signals provided by the Trade Scalper indicator for NinjaTrader. The blue and purple text signals tell you to go long or short. Like many of our strategies, indicators are optional. You can use just the price action.

Using the Roadmap for E-mini Manipulation

August 13, 2016
Most indicators would consider this market activity a bearish trend. You would get signals tell you to sell or go short. However, the Roadmap strategy, taught in eight week Mentorship class, says the opposite. Once you understand how to use this strategy, you will be able to anticipate periods of manipulation where the market is likely to reverse. As seen here, the Roadmap's prediction was correct – price stalled and then climbed upward.

Want More?

To continue watching, please type your name and email. It's free!