As you can tell by these pictures, the Atlas Line has been alive and well this and last week. With decent volatility on January 28 and today, January 31, the E-Mini S&P has been an excellent market to trade. I prefer trading in the A part of the day (the morning, pit session) because of the CME’s direct influence on the market. In the charts below, you can see how the Atlas Line can make for an excellent end and beginning of the week!
E-Mini S&P January 31, 2011
Long signals were generated by the Atlas Line at around 9:45 a.m. at around 9:15, price fluctuated a bit, allowing for several Pullback Trades (these special trades are taught to customers in the Atlas Line introductory webinar).
E-Mini S&P January 28, 2011
A huge down day with the Atlas Line accurately predicting a price drop at 1293.5. If you held on for the ride, it would have been highly profitable. In addition, Atlas Line traders are taught how to identify and take advantage of Pullback Trades, a trading technique unique to Atlas Line customers.
If you have been considering using the Atlas Line™ to improve your trading, I have great news!
You can now try the Atlas Line™ and see how effective it is, first-hand.
Day Trade To Win is offering this special holiday Atlas Line™ deal, valid through December 31, 2010:
- 1-week money back guarantee if I haven’t proven to you that it’s able to pick the direction of the market each day.
- 1 month added to your 6-month license for free. This extends the 6-month Atlas Line™ subscription to 7 months, equivalent to using Atlas Line™ for less than $90/month.
Also included with your purchase:
- The Atlas Line™, available as a 6-month or Lifetime license. NinjaTrader 6.5 and 7, Tradestation and eSignal are all supported.
- Free technical support, within 24 hours of purchase, by remote-login to help you get completely setup.
- A free live online interactive teaching session with me, John Paul, to teach and demonstrate how to use the method on your charts.
Check this trading video to see why I went SHORT even though the news was positive:
Don’t forget to attend the how-to Webinar, including with each purchase, to ensure that you’re on the right side of each trade when using the Atlas Line™!
The Atlas Line™ is available through this link:
Day Trade To Win’s proprietary and powerful Atlas Line™ method is now also available for the eSignal trading platform!
Remember to click on each image for a bigger version.
November 16, 2010
November 18, 2010
The Atlas Line™ method produces real-time market behavior signals on your eSignal, NinjaTrader or TradeStation chart in two ways:
- Short or long entry signals prior to an anticipated spike or drop in price
- The line itself advises staying short or long depending on whether price is above or below the line
With these complimentary capabilities, the Atlas Line™ consistently pulls in profits for traders of futures, currencies and other markets.
The Atlas Line™ was created by price action trader and mentor, John Paul. What’s unique about this method is that it can be applied to all markets, instruments, time zones and chart configurations. This robust filtering method can be used as a standalone solution or used in conjunction with other trading methods for entry confirmation.
Atlas Line™ customers receive access to an online video manual, free customer support and a live webinar for questions and answers. In the manual and webinar, John covers:
- How to configure the Atlas Line™ properly (loading the software, customizing entries for day or night trading sessions, etc.)
- How to enter trades with extreme accuracy (where to place stops, prevent slippage, types of signals the Atlas Line™ produces and how to respond to them, etc.)
- How to determine resistance and support and overall market strength (dealing with volume, the average true range, volatility, etc.)
- Once the Atlas Line™ begins plotting, its users have an edge over other traders: advance knowledge of where the market is headed and how to respond.
Currently, the Atlas Line™ is available in two forms:
- A six-month license for $599
- A lifetime license for $1800
By trading one contract, many customers have found that Atlas Line™ pays for itself in less than one month’s time. In the business of day trading, there are no other day trading systems that can produce a comparable level of consistent accuracy. The Atlas Line™ is the only tool you’ll need to trade the E-Mini S&P, Euro, Crude, or any other liquid market. eSignal traders can now expect the same results as experienced by NinjaTrader and TradeStation users.
Two charts, two consecutive days of E-Mini S&P day trading. Both days, Atlas Line™ users knew what the market was going to do AHEAD of everyone else, allowing them to place targets and beat the rush of orders.
Remember to click on each image for a bigger version.
November 18, 2010
November 19, 2010
Find out more about this proprietary trading tool and earn back the profits you’ve lost!
This video, revived to HD format, is one of the best we’ve done in terms of explaining how effective the Atlas Line™ is.
Where do you enter?
Where do you exit?
Which indicator to follow?
Where do you reverse?
All of these questions come to mind when dealing with day trading indicators. In this video, John Paul pushes aside confusing indicators and replaces them with the Atlas Line™. Using the Atlas Line™, the questions above are clearly answered at all times during trading.
As a trading tool, the Atlas Line™ is extremely easy to use:
Trade according the long and short signals that are provided automatically.
Go short when price is below the Atlas Line™, go long when price is above the Atlas Line™.
There really isn’t anything else you have to configure or be aware of other than these easy rules.
It’s the one tool you need for every commodity, stock, or even Forex!
UPDATE: This offer has been extended until October 31, 2010. Instructions remain the same.
For a limited time, receive 10% off all DayTradeToWin products by becoming a fan of DayTradeToWin on Facebook!
You must have a Facebook account to follow these steps and receive the coupon code.
1. Click the Like button below.
2. Visit the DayTradeToWin Coupon Code page on Facebook by clicking this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DayTradeToWin/105649306155970?v=app_4949752878
3. The coupon code code will appear on the page.
Redeem the coupon code in the shopping cart at DayTradetoWin.com. The code must be typed EXACTLY as it appears on Facebook.
Note that the coupon code will only appear to DayTradeToWin Facebook fans; those who have clicked the Like button. This offer expires October 31, 2010.
Busy, busy, busy here at DayTradetoWin with the Atlas Line™ now available for NinjaTrader 7. Here are a few E-Mini S&P charts for September 10 as posted on Flickr and Chart.ly.
E-Mini S&P September 10, 2010
E-Mini S&P September 10, 2010 (overnight trading)
Euro Currency September 10, 2010
Customers who are interested in receiving the NinjaTrader 7 compatible Atlas Line™ may receive the update for free by contacting [email protected]
Believe it or not, the more indicators you have on your screen, the more confusing trading becomes. Ever get mixed signals or hesitate before a trade? The Atlas Line is the only tool you’ll need – a single line at a consistent angle to keep your trades profitable. See what happened today with the Euro Currency by watching the video above.