New Trading Price Action Live Webinar Recording

If you missed the live trading webinar with John Paul, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that the webinar was recorded and you can watch it below.
The bad news is that you missed the 2 trades he took using the Atlas Line live during the webinar. The room was booked to capacity and there will be a next time, we promise.

If you have questions or would like to sign up for the any of the price action courses, or need mentorship/coaching details please visit the home page www.daytradetowin.com.

12 Comments

• John Paul says:

Hey Devin,

We provide students with a complete education for adding consistency in day trading through price action trading. We don’t have a live room because our goal is to teach you to be self-sufficient and independent where you don’t need to follow a room every day. All purchases come with live training.

Thanks
    Support @ Day Trade To Win

• devin says:

do you have a daily live trade room available that we can follow john paul trade?

• frank says:

i am so grateful to have found the atlas line it has added consistency to my day trading and has made my life easier and better i can not thank you enough. thannks
    frank veron

• koala says:

id like to be able to learn your price action and also money management + trailing stops + recovery I hope that is all included to fully teach on how to day trade. im coming to your live trading presentation tomorrow morning and hoping to jump in with what i see.

• John Paul says:

Ok, my mistake, it should be working now.
    It was set to private, but I have made it public now.
    If you still have further questions let me know
    Regards

• mario says:

Hi Mario, you should be able to see the video recording. It is not private.
    If you have trouble watching the video please let me know and i will send you a link.
    thanks – John Paul
    John, still the same so I would be appreciate you to send me working link, please
    Regards, Mario

• John Paul says:

Hi Ian from Australia. We have many students from down under, we welcome you. Yes we offer upgrades from the 6-month to the Lifetime, so you’d only pay the difference in price. We can set you up with the private training right away after you buy to get going. Thanks and let us know if you have questions.

• Ian Charles Martin says:

Hi There, student from Australia Here. We are 14 hours ahead of US Eastern and I would be trading the opposite hours, I understand the Atlas Line can handle that aspect. I will be buying the Atlas Line but am curious if I want to upgrade from the 6 month to the lifetime is that possible by getting a credit back?

• Benjamin says:

Been following your Atlas line method from videos for a while now and it’s one of the most impressive one I’ve seen

I’m saving up for the lifetime purchase. I already own your scalping and ato course that came together please email me if you offer coupons!! 🙂

• John Paul says:

Hi Mario, you should be able to see the video recording. It is not private.
    thanks – John Paul

• mario says:

No chance to watch it – “this video is private” ?

• sam x says:

i tried to login but i guess the room capcity was full right away please let me know when event occurs again thanks sami